AW: [SCore-users] Some probs when installing IBM HS20 Blades (Bladecenter) Linux RedHat 7.3 engl.

Martin Newiger M.Newiger at deltacomputer.de
Thu Sep 4 05:07:10 JST 2003

Hi André,

I haven't had any problems with the installation of SCore 5.4. I know
that it supports the Intel 82546EB NIC without any problems. May I ask
you which one of your NICs is eth0? SCore expects to be installed from
eth0 as far as I know. If your Broadcom NIS is at eth0 then you must put
it on eth1 or whatever.

Regards
Martin Newiger