AW: [SCore-users] no output with qsub

Uwe Der uwe.der at first.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 30 18:18:42 JST 2003

Hi,

I'm also not an expert of PBS, but in every job I have submitted to pbs, the
first node specified in your PBS node file (see environment variables) holds
the output in its spool directory
(for example /usr/spool/PBS/spool/1023.some_server_host_tag.ER and
/usr/spool/PBS/spool/1023.some_server_host_tag.OU)

Uwe

Fraunhofer - Institute for Computer Architecture and Software Technology
Uwe Der, Fraunhofer FIRST, Kekuléstr. 7, D-12489 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 (0)30 6392 1912, FAX -1805, uwe.der at first.fhg.de