[SCore-users] Can we get a spam filter for the SCore Users list?

C. Evangelinos ce107 at dam.brown.edu
Fri Oct 10 22:24:32 JST 2003

For the list-owners:

Is there a possibility to add a spam filter to the mailing list so
that those fools that e-mail the list don't end up filling all of our
mboxes with their junk? This is the only mailing list I'm on that
seems to have this problem (OK, I'm not in more than a dozen lists and
most are not very active but still, they don't have a spam issue). I'd
hate to mistakenly delete a proper list message as I'm repeatedly
pressing the "d" key. :-(

Dr. Constantinos Evangelinos

formerly @ Center for Fluid Mechanics
Brown University/Division of Applied Mathematics
currently @ Department of Ocean Engineering
MIT