[SCore-users] 1st score test and scored

ÌÓ ³¤½§ maohaizhou at tech.ist-jp.com
Tue Oct 7 19:22:44 JST 2003

Dear all

I've downloaded the Score 5.4.0 and followed the instructions about how to install it by source method in both server host ans 1 computing host .
During the installation, it was ok, but when I tried to run the 1st example in single user mode:(such as /opt/score/demo/bin/pmandel.),
 the following error was shown:
(current ID is root)

# scrun  /opt/score/demo/bin/pmandel
 ( system in silence ..Nothing occur ..)
when I terminated the process by Ctrl-C, the following info was shown:
FEP:ERROR LOGIN protocol error.

by the way , when I run "scored" command, the following info was shown:
#scored
SCore-D:ERROR SCored-D must be invoked by root.

I have confirmed  my  "rsh " command could be excuted from both server host  and  computing host ,

form server Host:
#rsh comp.score.org ls
install.log
core.3174

form computing host:
#rsh server.score.org ls
Desktop
install.log

It seemed the rsh command could be executed correctly. right ?
Can anyone help me ??

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Haidrau Mao