[SCore-users] some shell commands

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Mon Nov 10 10:16:56 JST 2003

In article <20031107125117.75663.qmail at web12310.mail.yahoo.com> parthasarathy venkataraman <pvenka at yahoo.com> wrotes:
> When I submit a job using qsub, some of the commands
> which work from command line do not work , and the
> error I get is command not found.

If you install SCore by EIT, the compute hosts install only
minimum command to execute SCore program.
(You cannot run SCore program from the compute host.
PBS execute SCore program (qsub with "-l score" option) from srver.)

If you execute qsub without -l score option, please check the
command is found on the compute host.
And if there is not found, you must install it.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa