[SCore-users] Cannot mount ?

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Wed Mar 26 17:14:22 JST 2003

In article <5fcb3441.34415fcb at webgroup.co.jp> haddock at webgroup.co.jp wrotes:
> Hi all
>
>   I'm making the pc-cluster with score-5.4 on Redhat7.3.
> When I try install client machines , I got some errors like
> this
>
>   ---------------
>  VFS :Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
>  Using EIT5 feature
>  mounting /proc filesystem.... done
>  Testing..........
> No dhcp_server specified. Used Broadcast
> setupNetwork cannot set the gateway address

Do you set correct gateway address in Network Configuration window?
This gateway address is specified for compute hosts (not server hosts).

> NFS mount 192.168.1.2: /mnt/runtime

your server's IP addrress for compute hosts side is 192.168.1.2.
Is this correct?

If your server host have 2 Network card,
please use eth0 and official hostname to compute host side.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa