[SCore-users] score 5.4 build problems

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 10 04:50:01 JST 2003

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Nick Birkett wrote:

> I am getting errors when I try the build using source packages:
>
> score-5.4.0.build.tar.gz
> score-5.4.0.score.tar.gz
> score-5.4.0.mpi.tar.gz
> score-5.4.0.utils.tar.gz

As I wrote in my earlier messages, I did compile all the user-level stuff
(actually only what I needed, not all packages, but those above were
included). I did not encounter any such problem... My system is RH
7.2-based with pretty much all updates installed.

--
Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868