[SCore-users] qsub problem

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Tue Jul 22 09:09:41 JST 2003

In article <20030720182641.25892.qmail at web12303.mail.yahoo.com> parthasarathy venkataraman <pvenka at yahoo.com> wrotes:
> When I submit a job sing qsub, some shell script
> commands like 'cd' etc do not work. Any suggestions?
> Here is a copy of error file:
> /var/scored/pbs/mom_priv/jobs/305.master..SC: cd:
> /xtal/ccp4-4.2.2/ccp4i/bin: No such file or directory
> /var/scored/pbs/mom_priv/jobs/305.master..SC:
> /opt/score/bin/scrun: No such file or directory
> ~

If you don't specify score attribute, this job execute on the compute host.
(The compute hosts cannot start SWCore job.)
If you want to execute SCore job with PBS, you must specify score attribute:
   %  qsub -l nodes=4:score score.sh

Please see also PBS/SCore User's Guide:
    http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/reference/pbs/user.html

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa