[SCore-users] score 5.4 install problem

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Fri Jul 18 09:31:42 JST 2003

In article <002701c34c6b$dbba09c0$9101a8c0 at chen> "Chen Hao" <hchen at Mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn> wrotes:
> After I checked my server(RH 7.3)'s log, I found the client tried to mount the
> / of the server through NFS. What's the matter?

The client hosts mount servers /mnt/cdrom and /opt/score/setup.
Please see also following kickstart files to install client hosts:
    /opt/score/setup/RedHat/instimage/compconf/*

Please check /etc/exports on the server host.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa