[SCore-users] Score 5.0.1: MPE_SetKeyCallback not implemented??

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Fri Jan 24 18:35:54 JST 2003

In article <200301240834.h0O8YiS09190 at pccluster.org> Andreas Vitz <k-egg at gmx.de> wrotes:
> now my question again,  how can i "repair" my score 5.01 ??

Yopu can "repair" it.
Please exec following:

1. Please get MPICH/SCore soyrce code.
   You can get msource code of SCore 5.0.1 when
       http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/pub/score-5.0.1/source/score-5.0.0.mpi.tar.gz
       http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/pub/score-5.0.1/source/mpi.patch
   Please download both files.
   (If you download CDROM image and you mounted this image to /mnt/cdrom,
   you can find under
       /mnt/cdrom/score.source

2. Please extract tar file, and apply patch.
      # cd /opt/score
      # tar vxzf score-5.0.0.mpi.tar.gz
      # patch -p0 < mpi.patch

3. Please edit configure to enable MPE_SetKeyCallback
   You must edit follwing file:
      score-src/runtime/mpi/mpich-1.2.0/src/mpe/configure
   Pleasee change following line in configure:
        MPEGRAPHICS_SOURCE="mpe_graphics.c xcolor.c xframe.c xinit.c xwmap.c xmouse.c"
        MPEGRAPHICS_SOURCE="mpe_graphics.c xcolor.c xframe.c xinit.c xwmap.c xmouse.c xkey.c"

4. Please recompile and install mpi library
   Please execute following commands:
       # cd /opt/score/score-src/runtime/mpi/mpich-1.2.0
       # smake
       # smake install

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa