[SCore-users] Score 5.0.1: MPE_SetKeyCallback not implemented??

Andreas Vitz k-egg at gmx.de
Wed Jan 22 01:34:31 JST 2003

 Dear score list,

 I'm basicly new to score and mpich,  and I try out some functions of the
 mpe-library.
 as i try  the MPE_SetKeyCallback  function i only get

 wellen.o: In function `main':
 wellen.o(.text+0x703): undefined reference to `MPE_SetKeyCallback

 searching with ar -t  in libmpe.a for  xkeys.o (this is where teh function
 is implemented) results in no result  ;-(

 My installation is a Score 5.0.1 standard installation.

now my questiones:

	why isn't that function in the precompiled version of the score-mpich ??
	is ther a easy way to "repair"  that leak??
	is it easy to compile mpich and "update" score ??
	is this function capable in Score 5.2 ??

sinc
 Andreas Vitz