[SCore-users] Job can't be killed

Atsushi HORI hori at swimmy-soft.com
Fri Aug 15 17:16:39 JST 2003

Hi,

>A user submitted a job, his shell crashed (logged out before job was
>finished) and now the job can't be killed/aborted or anything else
>by sc_console
>command. Here the scored.messages:

Well, this sounds like the situation in which job is "almost" killed,
but waiting for the TCP connection between SCore-D and the scrun
process is closed. This could happen when a machine crashed. I
suppose that the job will gone when the host is rebooted.

>JID           User at Host:Port     Resource P S    TIME(CPU/Elps) Memory  Disk
> Command
> 13 user01 at comp01:33488 1(1x1)@0.IRL - z 37.93[S]/13.14[H] 89.25[MB] 1[MB]
>out21870

The simplest way to get rid of this job is killing SCore-D by typing
^C in the scout environment.

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.