[SCore-users] SCore History

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Mon Nov 25 12:16:29 JST 2002

Hi.

Sorry for late response.

From: Nils Plohmann <ia4004 at fh-wedel.de>
Subject: [SCore-users] SCore History
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:30:29 +0100

ia4004> Hello,
ia4004>
ia4004> I want to ask you, whether you know, if there is a site in the internet
ia4004> about the history of SCore Cluster. Do you any sites know? Or do you
ia4004> know some important dates?

Some distibution history is on the web.

http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/index_e.php

Here are distributed date information.

SCore 1.x was developed on NetBSD not Linux in 1996-1997?.
      I forgot dates.

SCore 2.0 was distributed in 1998.
SCore 3.0 was distributed at SC99.
SCore 3.3 was distributed at SC2000.
SCore 4.0 was distributed at ISC2001.
SCore 4.2 was distributed at SC2001.
SCore 5.0 was distributed in 2002 March, PC cluster consortium version.
SCore 5.2 has been distributed in SC2002.

Shinji.

ia4004> I have to build a elaboration about installing and conf. a score cluster
ia4004> in our University of Applied Sciences.
ia4004>
ia4004> Yours,
ia4004>  Nils Plohmann
ia4004>
ia4004> --
ia4004> Physikalisch-technische Lehranstalt Wedel
ia4004> Technischer Assistent für Informatik
ia4004> SCore-users mailing list
ia4004> SCore-users at pccluster.org