[SCore-users] OpenPBS and load balancing

Emile CARCAMO emile.carcamo at nec.fr
Wed Nov 13 23:46:06 JST 2002

Hello,

	With a very small configuration (only two nodes) I'm
	trying to setup 3 batch queues (one routing, and two
	others executing) to do some load balancing on my two
	PC's. Therefore, I've created 3 groups: ALL with both
	nodes, XP1 and XP2 with each single node.

	FYI, I've enclosed my configuration (see screen dumps
	enclosed) but unfortunatelly, everything only runs on
	node01 and nothing goes to node02. Please can someone
	explain me why ?

	Many thanks in advance, and best regards.

--
Emile_CARCAMO           NEC European            http://www.ess.nec.de
System Engineer         Supercomputer           mailto:emile.carcamo at nec.fr
                        Systems France      GSM mailto:emile.carcamo at orange.fr
(+33)1-3930-6601   FAX
(+33)1-3930-6613  PHONE  / Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted \
(+33)6-8063-7003   GSM   \ for the change to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ] /