[SCore-users] Absoft V7 f77 and f90

Nick Birkett nrcb at streamline-computing.com
Mon Nov 11 19:42:47 JST 2002

Hi I have the Absoft V 7.5 compiler. I think the absoft compiler stuff in
SCore 5.0.1 is not up to date.

Here is the README from the compiler service pack README:

NOTE:  The behavior of the -B108 option has changed.  Now if a procedure
name contains an underscore, 2 underscores will be appended.  This is for
compatibility with g77.  If you want only a single underscore, please use
-N15 for f77 or -YEXT_SFX='_' for f90 instead of -B108.

Here is the absoft script from /opt/score/etc/compilers/absoft

#  $
$options{"absoft"} = sub {
    # all lower case and underscore, add libU77
    $addoptions = ($f90) ? "-YEXT_NAMES=LCS": "-f";
    $addoptions .= " -B100 -B108";
};

Can someone tell me axactly what I need to change to get absoft f77 and f90
to work (single underscores and lower case symbols) ?

Thanks,

Nick