[SCore-users] Re: [score-info] About installation of SCore

Yutaka Ishikawa ishikawa at is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Mar 29 10:22:13 JST 2002

Hi,

This mail is also sent to the score-users mailing list.  Please post
it to the score-users at pccluster.org so that SCore users share your
experiences.

From: Xuehua Chen <cxh at iastate.edu>
> The topology
> now is that they are connected through myrinet card point by point
> without
> switches.
>     For two hosts without switch, I choose the topology of SW8, is it
> OK, or
> is switch necessary even for two hosts.

The EIT configuration file does not include such a topology.
Please modify the /opt/score/etc/pm-myrinet.conf file as follows:
0	node0.pccluster.org
1	node1.pccluster.org

> 2.  When I create the boot disk, an error happens,which is:
> Original error: grad failed: another application has grab.
>
> What does it mean?  What should I do to eliminate this error.

We never have had such error.
Does this meesage appear in an error window ??
If so, you might see the stack trace button or something like button.
Please click it and send the result.

BTW, do you have enough disk on /opt ?
please make sure that
       # df /opt