[SCore-users] score 4.2.1

Nick Birkett nrcb at streamline-computing.com
Wed Mar 6 08:03:56 JST 2002

Hi.

We had some trouble with Score 4.2.1 eit. It didn't register compute nodes
after they rebooted and we had to configure things by hand (could not run
Install server from gui).

We have used Score 4.2 eit many times without this problem.

The mount of the server after reboot on Score 4.2.1 failed so
/opt/score/etc/ndconf/0....8 did not
appear in 4.2.1.

We tried this on 2 different systems and had same problem.

Anybody else had this problem ?

Also we would like to know if we can run Myricom GM and Score PM on same
Myrinet (2000) switch ? I suspect network traffic is not compatible.

Anyone tried this ?

We would like, if possible, to add some Score demo nodes to
systems already running Myricom GM (we have Score/GM fully modular kernel so
can do both Score and GM, this is not a problem).

Thanks,

Nick