[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] SCore-installation

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Fri Jun 14 22:04:59 JST 2002

In article <001e01c2139e$03a1efa0$6400a8c0 at leqoq> <master.of.brainless.things at gmx.net> wrotes:
> 2. problem:
> We tried to run the ./hello example program (i think from MPI) and got
> following error message:
> "...SCore-D: Error no full coverage network" 4 times, because running on 4
> Ethernet works, and myrinet2k should work.

Please send us to scorehosts.db and command line log.
I think the problem has scoreboard setting.
SCore-D needs at least one same network in all hosts.
# But rpmtest and scstest don't seach network attribute.
# Those commands seach only PM configuration file.

For example, scorehosts.db is following setting:
    comp0.pccluster.org   group=pcc network=ethernet,myrinet2k
    comp1.pccluster.org   group=pcc network=ethernet
    comp2.pccluster.org   group=pcc network=myrinet2k
    comp3.pccluster.org   group=pcc network=myrinet2k
SCore-D cannot running to group pcc, because there is not all common network.
But if pm-myrinet.conf is describe all hosts and it is correctly,
scstest and pmtest are worked.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa