[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Experience with Express5800's running SCore

Tetsuya Hirose hirose at bq.jp.nec.com
Tue Jul 23 10:49:44 JST 2002

Dear Emile,

I'm Tetsuya Hirose, NEC.
I understand, there are no problems to use 120Rb-1 with SCore5.0.
Kameyama-san(PCCC) has tested at his site.
But I don't have 120Rb-1..., sorry.

Let me know, more information about your state.
�Error messages
�Disk partision (Yes, Kameyama-san's advice)
�Do you have RAID controller?

Best regards,
--
Tetsuya Hirose