[SCore-users] Hint re installing SCore (or any Linux) on Asus P4B motherboards

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Tue Jul 16 10:31:13 JST 2002

Hi.

Thank you for your informative message.

Is it possible to boot some other media, such as CD-ROM?  If so, there
is a way to write score client boot image to CD-R in order to install
SCore.

The boot disk image of SCore clients is /opt/score/ndboot/images/boot.img.

So, to create bootable CD-ROM
Ex:

Using mkisofs

/tmp# mkisofs -b /opt/score/ndboot/images/boot.img -c boot.catalog -o /tmp/score-boot.iso -J -r -T

and cdrecord.

or using xcdroast

Shinji.