[SCore-users] Server with 2 Networkcards

Uwe Der uweder at first.gmd.de
Wed Jan 23 20:30:50 JST 2002

Martin Konold wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 January 2002 11:22, Uwe Der wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> did you tell the dhcpcd to listen on the second interface (192.168.*.* )?
>
> Regards,
> --martin
>
> --
> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
> Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker
> Germanenstraße 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
> mobil: +49.175.4148693
> email: konold at openminded-consulting.de

It seems, whatever I tell the dhcpcd in EIT or wriet in /etc/dhcpcd.conf
doesn't matter. I have to disbale the first interface to get the right
subnet (192.168). I think, thats all hostname based, an the name is
resolved in 195.170....

Now I have changed the /opt/score/etc/scorehosts.db, and have restarted
the daemons. It seems to work, but now all local traffic use the fisrt
interface,
not the second, which it should.

Uwe