christmas at seekercenter.net christmas at seekercenter.net
Sun Dec 15 07:07:59 JST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your support to SeekerCenter WebPromoter! In the coming Christmas please accept our deep appreciation and warm greetings for your kindly support and understanding!

SeekerCenter has developed and is still working over website promotion services, including its WebPromoter and Traffic Tracker. By using SeekerCenter WebPromoter developed in millenium, you can have your website registered to search engines & directories soon, and expect to see your pageviews increasing quickly and effectively. In return, the increase of pageviews will also improve your rank in search queries. By utilizing Traffic Tracker you can effectively record and analyze the traffic to your website and create a click report for reference. With our website promotion services, you can make the best of great marketing opportunities in today's e-times.
In the coming Christmas we'd like to offer you SeekerCenter website promotion services for 7 days FREE! In these 7 days our technical professionals will submit your site to big search engines & directories worldwide, and you will see your pageviews increasing instantly. The submission report and click report are ready in the Member Area. We sincerely hope that it can bring more exposure to your business in the New Year!

Should you need more info please visit http://christmas.seekercenter.net or contact support at seekercenter.net. All your advice will be highly appreciated!

Wish you all good luck in your business! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Albert Shawn
SeekerCenter Inc.