[SCore-users] Races inside SCore(?)

Richard Guenther rguenth at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Dec 12 19:15:30 JST 2002

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Shinji Sumimoto wrote:

> rguenth> Is there a option to SCore to allow tracing/logging of the MPI functions
> rguenth> called? Maybe we can see a pattern to the problem.
>
> MPICH/SCore also has -mpi_log option like MPICH.  But, if the program
> runs a couple of minuites, logs becomes huge and difficult to analize.

It seems somebody had the great idea of mounting a 64mb /tmp on our
clusters nodes and I cant get mpe to log to /work (it seems to ignore
all attempts to set the TMPDIR environment as it states I should do).

So no progress on debugging the thing.

Oh well, Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther at uni-tuebingen.de>