[SCore-users] anybody test the NPB benchmark on omni/scash?

Ñîµt yankuangtu at 163.com
Mon Aug 19 11:23:26 JST 2002

We met 2 problem:
1.the run time of the benchmark program on single host is very unstable:the best of CG is 9.60 seconds,the worst is 12.88,other programs are the same as CG

2.almost each program except EP has a speedup less than 1 or equal 1(2,4,8 threads)

3.when we run CG with 2 threads on single host,the result is terrible:44 s(the run time of CG run with 1thread on single host is 9.6 s,on 2 hosts and each host with 1 thread is 8.7 s)

our testbed:Piii 700 ,2-SMP,100M Ethernet
anybody else meet the same question?can u explain it?