[SCore-users] The problem on the NAS Parallel Benchmarks

Mitsuhisa Sato msato at is.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Aug 8 19:10:58 JST 2002

Hi,
Is Your IS program a MPI version?
Then, you should compile with mpicc, and run it by scrun.

If you want to use Omni/SCASH which enables a OpenMP program to run on
SCASH Software DSM, then compiler with omcc -omniconfig=scash and run
it with scrun. But I think OpenMP IS program will not run well on DSM
because of heavy communcation requirement.

If you want to run OpenMP program on your single SMP node, then
compiler it with omcc (without any option) and run a.out.

Thanks. -- M. Sato.