[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Crashing PMX Ethernet Module.

Kameyama Toyohisa kameyama @ pccluster.org
2009年 1月 29日 (木) 19:30:22 JST

Marc Beaumont Wrote:
> Scoreboard is running on the host machine but I'm not sure about SCBDSERV.
> As far as I can see from my documentation I probably have not.
> I will check though.
>
> This needs to be set in the users environment I guess?
> Also, what should it be set to?

If you want to look for scoreboard database via scoreboard server,
please set SCBDSERV to hostname or hostname:port same as SCore6.)
    $ SCBDSERV=server.pccluster.org
    $ export SCBDSERV

If you want to look for the file directory, please set the scoreboard filename.
    $ SCBDSERV=/opt/score/etc/scorehosts.db
    $ export SCBDSERV

Kameyama Toyohisa