[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: help me

Kameyama Toyohisa kameyama @ pccluster.org
2008年 6月 24日 (火) 09:52:31 JST

thole1986 @ student.eepis-its.edu Wrote:
> i have a centos4.4 for server host, i don't know fedora version for
> compute host and in the modul not explain about fedora version to create
> compute host???

# If you want to know fedora version, please look at /etc/fedora-release.
# If you want to know kernel version, please execute uname -r
Probably, you need to install SCore from source.
But if you want to run your program on the compute host,
you must compile on the Fedora hosts.
(If you compile your program on the Centos 4 hosts, you can't run
on the Fedora compute hosts.)

The SCore system support hetero cluster by "binary type":
    http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/glossary/glossary.html#B
The SCore system run only much the program's binary type and compute hosts
environment.

So We recommend you use same distribution and version on server and compute hosts.

Kameyama Toyohisa