[SCore-users-jp] AW: AW: [SCore-users] Re: SCore 6.0.2.1 is released

Ochtrup, Carsten carsten.ochtrup @ EDS.COM
2007年 3月 9日 (金) 02:56:35 JST

Hallo,

the device is created, but with another name.

It is /dev/pmether0 instead of /dev/etherpm/0

Creating the etherpm directory and linking the device 0 starts up pm_ethernet.

I remember that I had the same problem with SCore 5, as long as I only loaded the module with modprobe.

As soon as I used  /opt/score/install/mkpmethernetdev  to create the devices first, the problem was gone (and the work-around with the link also works, but looks ugly).

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Carsten Ochtrup
Engineering Systems Development & Support
EDS Operation Services GmbH
c/o Rolls Royce Ltd. & Co. KG
Eschenweg 11
15827 Blankenfelde-Mahlow