[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: SCore 6.0.2.1 is released

Ochtrup, Carsten carsten.ochtrup @ eds.com
2007年 3月 6日 (火) 03:18:29 JST

Hallo,

as I have an 64bit Opteron cluster I tried to build SCore 6.0.2.1 from
the sources with Suse 9.3.

I have some problems creating the pm_ethernet device.

In line 78 of the pm_ethernet start script pm_ethernet waits for
/dev/etherpm/0.
I do not have these devices, but instead I have /dev/etherpmII-0.

I can modprobe all modules without problems.

With SCore 5.8.3 I was able to build the devices with mkpmethernetdev. I
tried change_ethernetdriver and rebooted the system, but no effect.

BTW: there is a little typing error in line 113 of the scorehost.skel:

#define ETHERNETGROUP    group=_scoreall_.pcc,ethergroup

In this line between _scoreall_ and pcc is a dot and not a comma.

#define ETHERNETGROUP    group=_scoreall_,pcc,ethergroup

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Carsten Ochtrup
Engineering Systems Development & Support
EDS Operation Services GmbH
Eschenweg 11
15827 Blankenfelde-Mahlow
Tel.: +49-33708-6-1684