[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: how to uninstall Score

Kameyama Toyohisa kameyama @ pccluster.org
2007年 1月 24日 (水) 18:20:44 JST

a.arpah wrote:
> i have installed Score 6.0.1(rpm package) on my cluster. but now i'm
> having a big prolem because after the installation, its effected on my
> environment setting. therefore i would prefer to uninstall score. may i
> know how to uninstall it? i tried using rpm -e command but it did'nt work.
>
> my cluster specs:-
> - CentOS 4.4
> - Rocks distributor
> - 1 server + 8 compute node

Please execute as follows:

1. remove all rpm files about score.
       # rpm -e j2re `rpm -qa | grep score6.0.1`

2. remove rc scripts.
       server # for mod in msgbserv scbcast scoreboard scored
              >    /sbin/chkconfig --del $mod
              >    rm /etc/rc.d/init.d/$mod
              > end
       compX  # for mod in pm_ethernet pm_infiniband_fj pm_myrinet
pm_shmem scoutd scoredman
              >    /sbin/chkconfig --del $mod
              >    rm /etc/rc.d/init.d/$mod
              > end

3. Change /etc/modprobe.conf:
   If /etc/modprobe.copnf on the compute hosts include ethernet
definition such as
         alias eth0 e1000_scorepm1
         alias eth1 tg3_scorepm1
   please remove _scorepm1.
         alias eth0 e1000
         alias eth1 tg3

4. remove kernel drivers and execute depmod:
       compX  # rm -rf /lib/modules/*/extra/score+pm
       compX  # /sbin/depmod -a

5. remove /var/score directory:
       # rm -rf /var/score

6. remove the following line in /etc/sysctl.conf on the compute hosts.
        kernel.exec-shield = 0
	kernel.exec-shield-randomize= 0

7. Remove /etc/score.conf and /etc/pm_ethernet.conf:
      # rm /etc/score.conf /etc/pm_ethernet.conf

8. remove profile files:
        server  # rm /etc/profile.d/score.* /etc/profile.d/omni.*

9. remove /opt/score and /opt/omni directories
        # rm -rf /opt/score /opt/omni

Kameyama Toyohisa