[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] installation of omni openmp

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2005年 5月 25日 (水) 16:18:23 JST

In article <BAY13-F28151EA7E8DD338A346CDF970E0 @ phx.gbl> "Wang Jue" <ncepu5 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:

>   I have created /opt/score/score-src/adm/config/site, and add
>    JAVA_HOME = /usr/java/j2sdk1.3.1
>    JAVA = $(JAVA_HOME)/bin/java to this file according installation
> specification of score 5.8.

/opt/score/bin/smake read under /opt/score/lib/build only,
This command dose not read /opt/score/score-src/*.

If you add /opt/score/score-src/adm/config/site,
you must re-install at least SCore module:
    % cd /opt/score/score-src
    % ./configure --option=site
    % cd SCore
    % make
    # make install

If you already re-install SCore and cause these error, please send ALL
compile log.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa