[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] installation of omni openmp

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2005年 5月 25日 (水) 09:54:58 JST

In article <BAY13-F1767B8AA4E1402DCF59C39970D0 @ phx.gbl> "Wang Jue" <ncepu5 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
>   I have set OMNI_JAVAVM,but the question can not be resolved.I install the
> Omni OpenMP according to istallation specification of score 5.8.

Is there same message when OMNI_JAVAVM is setted.
If this output is same, probabry you must rebuild Omni compiler with JDK.
please set your PATH or please change java related make variable
(JAVA_HOME. JRE_HOME, JAVAC, JAVA and JAR) in the following file:
    /opt/score/lib/build/config/i386-redhat9-linux2_4
And please make Omni:
    % cd /opt/score/score-src/runtime/omni
    % smake
    # smake install