[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] 5.8.x

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2005年 3月 10日 (木) 11:26:42 JST

In article <422F46FB.7080603 @ streamline-computing.com> Nick Birkett <nick @ streamline-computing.com> wrotes:
> I have noticed this error happens quite often
> when using scout -F hosts -e scrun -nodes=n ./myexec.exe
>
> <0> ULT:ERROR Hostinfo recv error (length)
>
> The <0> is not significant - it can be any number.
>
> When this happens the job does not start. However
> if we kill the scout process (using cntrl C or pkill)
> and run the job again it works (using same hosts file).

There is not happen my environment (Fedora Core 1 and SCore 5.8.2).
I think it seems to timing bug when starting SCore-D.
But I don't known the reason.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa