[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Tired of traditional work. This is for you

wilda bennett alyson @ asean-mail.com
2005年 1月 10日 (月) 13:41:10 JST

Money Judgment Processor.
Finally your successful Company.
Total work hours flexibility.
Many of our associates profit 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.
Impressive training and support.

http://rjjr.THc0.perfectwealthitems.com/j/
Detailed information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Testimonial from Dave F., in Nebraska; First of all, I want to tell you
that I am going to be my own first customer. I won a judgment against a man,
but he closed his shop, took my property and disappeared. Thanks to the
information you gave me, I found him THREE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING YOUR
TRAINING MANUAL. I will use the knowledge gained from you to collect what he
owes me. Thank you again. As far as I'm concerned, your training course has
more than paid for itself already.

Moreover, you may carry enough tablets in your pocket to last for months.
Here he presented Rob the silver box of tablets, and the boy, somewhat
nervously, thanked him for the gift
The next requirement of man, continued the Demon, is defense from his
enemies