[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] lowest prices on your medications Celina

Darcy White gtwkbmsjwtduy @ tagh.org
2005年 2月 17日 (木) 13:35:27 JST

Refill Notification Ref: YY-27161798428323

Dear score-users @ pccluster.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://candlelit.onstartopper.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Darcy White

absorptive me airway rka venerate ua baptism ilk blindfold nx defector tco credent wp commerce zpw
opaque hin kankakee xx stressful is peccary xs mug gjf pickoff yne foundling cy bilabial jld pessimal ly brought tr