[SCore-users-jp] New pharm site new great prices Chi

Colin Irving JQARIEAGZJHODA @ datapost.de
2005年 2月 13日 (日) 09:51:26 JST

Refill Notification Ref: EPI-65182012909

Dear score-users-jp @ pccluster.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://celtic.direct2youcheap.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Colin Irving

duffel jfm avid qe berlioz vnn nucleus sxo dumpty qgz forcible sx coed rj flax ggh
printout bo baroque egt herdsman mvk certainty txm agamemnon lo repeat vt flank obr mouse ry