[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] doubt on Score rebuilding and compile a program

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 10月 1日 (金) 20:49:58 JST

In article <Pine.LNX.4.58.0410010811420.22881 @ regulus.pcs.usp.br> Mario Donato Marino <mario @ regulus.pcs.usp.br> wrotes:

> On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 kameyama @ pccluster.org wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> 	Even installing the kernel, the errors persist when I try to
> compile for example laplace.c under scash:

Where do you install kernel source on the host?
SCore assume kernel source under /usr/src/linux-2.4.
And if you install kernel source rpm,
(kernel-source-2.4.18-14.i386.rpm if redhat 8.0)
the kernel source is installed under this directory.

About your log file, the compiler include /usr/include/asm/bitops.h.
But if you install kernel-source rpm, the compiler include
/usr/src/linux-2.4/include/asm/bitops.h insted of  /usr/include/asm/bitops.h.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa