[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] qsub gives library error

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 5月 24日 (月) 16:47:08 JST

In article <20040524073701.98436.qmail @ web12305.mail.yahoo.com> parthasarathy venkataraman <pvenka @ yahoo.com> wrotes:
> When I run a program from command line it works.
> But when I run it using qsub it fails midway in the
> program giving error: error while loading shared
> library: libg2c.so.0:cannont open shared object file:
> No such file or directory.
> And the file libg2c.so.0 does exist in /usr/lib
> Any clues.

Note that If you run program with PBS, the program execute
on the compute hosts.
So you must check libg2c.so.0 is exist on the compute hosts.
I recommend your program link statically (link with -static option).

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa