[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Omin under cygwin OR Is Omni OpenMP project dead?

Lev Serebryakov lev @ serebryakov.spb.ru
2004年 5月 15日 (土) 18:49:05 JST

Hello, score-users! How are you?

 I've tried to write to `pdp-openmp @ trc.rwcp.or.jp', but host doesn't
 exists and no new e-mail addressed on Omni home page :(

 It seems to me, that somebody on this list could give me some help
 about Omni OpenMP compiler.

 I've compiled Omni-1.6 under current cygwin (cygwin-1.5.9, gcc 3.3.1)
 without any problems. Everything was compiled and installed well (but
 NO StackThreads and cluster support).

 But when I try to compile any C program with omcc, I get "Signal 11"
 and C-back.exe.stackdump (poor core replacement under cygwin).

 Even program without OpenMP directives, even empty main() function
 gives such result.

--
               Lev Serebryakov