[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: help : I can't mount after updating kernel from linux2.4.18 to linux 2.4.21

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 3月 8日 (月) 09:41:44 JST

In article <Sea1-F1554Y7HpVUaUj00030ee8 @ hotmail.com> "moral moral" <moral9692 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
>      I have a question about command "mount" .When I install score on my
> compute hosts,I update the kernel of the linux from linux2.4.18 to linux
> 2.4.21.But after that ,I can't use command of "mount" to mount all
> device?

How do you update kernel?
By the SCore rpm?
Or By the hand?
If you don't know how to update, please tell me to following command's output:
    % uname -a

Is the CD-ROM device (or other unmounted device) connected by IDE?
Or SCSI?

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa