[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] help:System Test of Demonstrations errors

moral moral moral9692 @ hotmail.com
2004年 3月 5日 (金) 21:25:26 JST

hello! Due to your help ,I will complete installing score soon.

now I have some questions about "System Test of Demonstrations".
First I run the following command one after anoter:
# /etc/rc.d/init.d/scoreboard restart
# /etc/rc.d/init.d/msgbserv restart
# export SCBDSERV=score1.ustb.cn
# cd /opt/score/etc
# /opt/score/deploy/mkpmethernetconf -speed 100 -g pcc > pm-ethernet
# scorehosts -l -g pcc
# sceptic -v -g pcc
# msgb -group pcc &
all of these command were executed correctly.

(1)
Then I start "System Test of Demonstrations ".
# xhost +score1.ustb.cn                 (score1.ustb.cn is my cluster
server)
   score1.ustb.cn being added to access control list
# xhost +
   access control disabled, clients can connect from any host
# scout -g pcc
    SCOUT: Spawning done.
    SCOUT: session started.
# scout                  (I have two compute hosts named score2.ustb.cn
score3.ustb.cn)
  [score2-3]:
  SCOUT(5.6.0): Ready.

Then I run "# scrun -nodes=2 /opt/score/demo/bin/mandel" .The result
displayed is :
"
SCore-D 5.6.0 connected.
<0:0> SCORE: 2 nodes (2x1) ready.
_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Cannot connect to non-local host score1.ustb.cn
Warning: Tried to connect to session manager, Could not open network socket
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
:: -size 320x240 -re 0.000000 -im 0.000000 -radius 2.000000
end: 0 sec 163 msec 598 usec
"
and the " Demonstrations  window" is displayed on the compute host of
score2.ustb.cn.But on the compute host of score3.ustb.cn ,nothing have
displayed.

Then I execute :"# scrun -nodes=2,scored=score3.ustb.cn
/opt/score/demo/bin/mandel".The result is :
"
FEP: Unable to connect with SCore-D (score3.ustb.cn)
SCore-D 5.6.0 connected.
<0> SCORE-D:WARNING Unable to change directory (/opt/score/etc), and set to
/var/scored/singleuser/0/jobs/jid-1.
<1> SCORE-D:WARNING Unable to change directory (/opt/score/etc), and set to
/var/scored/singleuser/0/jobs/jid-1.
<0:0> SCORE: 2 nodes (2x1) ready.
_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Cannot connect to non-local host score1.ustb.cn
Warning: Tried to connect to session manager, Could not open network socket
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
:: -size 320x240 -re 0.000000 -im 0.000000 -radius 2.000000
end: 0 sec  82 msec  47 usec
<0:0> ULT: Exception Signal (1)

"

(2)
After that ,I try test of "Mandelbrot using MPICH-SCore".
I run "# mpirun -np 2 /opt/score/demo/bin/pmandel" on my server. the result
is as follows:
"
SCore-D 5.6.0 connected.
<0> SCORE-D:WARNING Unable to change directory (/opt/score/etc), and set to
/var/scored/singleuser/0/jobs/jid-1.
<1> SCORE-D:WARNING Unable to change directory (/opt/score/etc), and set to
/var/scored/singleuser/0/jobs/jid-1.
<0:0> SCORE: 2 nodes (2x1) ready.
Xlib: connection to "score2.ustb.cn:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: connection to "score2.ustb.cn:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: connection to "score2.ustb.cn:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: connection to "score2.ustb.cn:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: connection to "score2.ustb.cn:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

One or more processes could not connect
to the display.  Exiting.

Could not open display
Failed to connect to score2.ustb.cn:0 from score3.ustb.cn

"

These are problem which I came to.Can you tell me how can I solve it ,and
how can I configure it correctly? By the way ,my system is redhat7.3 and I
have one server host and two compute hosts.

Greetings
                                                 yours moral
                                                 2004.3.5