[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] help: SCore-D Test Procedure warning

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 3月 5日 (金) 18:13:56 JST

In article <Sea1-F97z1enAqpfkNs0002ae71 @ hotmail.com> "moral moral" <moral9692 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
> You said :"
> No. SCore-D "properly" installed. The /var/scored directory must
> exists on "compute host", not server host."
>
> It can't change the directory.But as what you said ,can I think what you
> said means there is nothing wrong and  my  score run correctly?

Yes.
score runs correctly.
If you want to remove this messasge,
please change directory to your home directory,
(probably, this directory is shares server host and compute hosts.)
and execute "scrun" comand on the directory.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa