[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] help:msgbserv:no hosts, my system is redhat 7.3

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 3月 1日 (月) 10:40:46 JST

In article <Sea1-F105VJ7AnvcesM0000f343 @ hotmail.com> "moral moral" <moral9692 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
> hello everybody .First I want to thank the friends who responded to my last
> questions.
> Second,I have another question to ask.When I set the server in the cluster
> and executed the following command:# /etc/rc.d/init.d/scoreboard start
> 	       # /etc/rc.d/init.d/msgbserv start
> there is a warning:"starting compute host lock services:msgbserv:no hosts"

1. To check scoreboard, please execute following command:
      % scbutil msgbserv --v
   Plobabry, this command outputs following:
      server.pccluster.org:9950
	  comp0.pccluster.org
      1 values, 1 records found.
   If you have different output, please restart scoreboard.

2. Please check hostname of server.pccluster.org.
   msgbserv use gethostname() to search msgbserv record from scoreboard.

3. Please check MSGBPORT in /etc/rc.d/init.d/msgbserv.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa