[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: help:question about updating kernel

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 2月 27日 (金) 21:31:10 JST

In article <Sea2-F8KhqGsfjuYXTh00024e2b @ hotmail.com> =?gb2312?B?s8Ig0eM=?= <chenyan7997 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
>     I have some question about updating kernel from kernel 2.4.18 to
> 2.4.21,when I install score by scource . After I  updated kernel from
> kernel 2.4.18 to 2.4.21,my computer can't mount CD-rom.I think there sth
> wrong.

Please check CD-ROM device and iso9660 file system.
If CD-ROM drive is build in, following command is outputted someone.
    % dmesg | grep -i cdrom
If iso9660 file system is build in,
    % grep iso9660 /proc/filesystem,  following command is outputted someone.

If the commands is not output, please check kernel configuration.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa