  Date:    Wed Feb 11 04:58:37 2004
  From:    score-users-jp @ pccluster.org
  To:      julie @ unido.org
  Subject: HELLO

Your E-mail has been rejected because it appears to be an
unsolicited commercial message (spam), a chain letter, or
contains other elements that we do not accept according to
our E-mail policy.

PLEASE NOTE:  The content of this message was analyzed by a
computer program only, without human review.  It is therefore
possible that your message was wrongly classified as spam.

In this case, please re-send your ORIGINAL message

    to:	spam @ unido.org
    cc: desired recipient

and a human operator will forward it to the desired recipient.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you.

 End of UNIDO E-Mail Protection Message