[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] ULT:PANIC Try to break thread

Atsushi HORI hori @ streamline-computing.com
2004年 12月 20日 (月) 14:10:48 JST

Hi,

On 2004/12/15, at 16:30, Jure Jerman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we did an upgrade from SCore 5.4 to 5.8.2 yesterday on our 14
> node dual Xeon cluster and
> scored reseted few times during last night with an error:
>
> <6> ULT:PANIC Try to break thread in an atomic region
>
> Any clue about the reason for the problem?

This message means some internal error inside of SCore-D happens.

Could you please run "scored_dev" instead of "scored" ? The scored_dev
program is for developer version of scored and it will print some more
useful debug messages when some error happen. Please send the all the
error messages to me.