[SCore-users-jp] A Medical Miracle

lavonda mason alric @ evitafans.com
2004年 12月 11日 (土) 09:13:14 JST

Somatotropin supplementation is a life-enhancement. Lives that were once
shattered by fatigue, illness or the ravages of aging, now flourish with the
help of somatotropin supplementation.

Visit here to increase your quality of life
http://www.allknownproducts.com/a/

Restoring my former levels of fitness and energy with this product. Also
have noted that my hair has stopped graying and thinning! This is after only
2 months on the Axis spray -- Will update you later on my progress. Mark H.,
Cleveland, OH

no thank you address on link above

In studies comparing different  lactams the spectrum of coverage was
similar in both arms  However synergism can be examined only indirectly  .
He had a switchboard, to be sure, where he could make and break connections
as he chose; but the wires had somehow become mixed, and he could not tell
what combinations to use to throw the power on to his miniature electric
lights
So he experimented in a rather haphazard fashion, connecting this and that
wire blindly and by guesswork, in the hope that he would strike the right
combination.