[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] msgbserv:No hosts

Jure Jerman jure.jerman @ rzs-hm.si
2004年 12月 2日 (木) 00:35:45 JST

Hi,

this must be a classical question, but I have no idea what's
wrong:

I am working on a fresh insall of SCore 5.8.2 on a test (for
the time being 2 node) cluster.

The scoreboard.db file looks like:

/* PM/Ethernet */
ethernet        type=ethernet \
                 -config:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet.conf

gigaethernet    type=ethernet \
                 -config:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-gigaethernet.conf

/* PM/SHMEM */
shmem0          type=shmem -node=0
shmem1          type=shmem -node=1
##
#define MSGBSERV        msgbserv=(tubica.tuba.rzs-hm.si:8764)

#define TUBICA          msgbserver=MSGBSERV \
                         cpugen=i686 speed=2400 smp=2 \
                         network=gigaethernet,shmem0,shmem1 \
                         group=_scoreall_,tubica

tubica.tuba.rzs-hm.si   TUBICA
tubica12.tuba.rzs-hm.si TUBICA

scoreboard starts up without any problem while msgbserv says:

msgbserv:No hosts

sceptic -v -g tubica
tubica.tuba.rzs-hm.si: OK
tubica12.tuba.rzs-hm.si: OK
All host responding

scout -g tubica
scout officialname
[tubica]:
tubica.tuba.rzs-hm.si
[tubica12]:
tubica12.tuba.rzs-hm.si

I try to start msgserv on a port 8764.

I have really no idea what I am doing wrong or what makes
msgbserv thinking there are no hosts.

Greetings, Jure