[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] pccluster problem

sidat atapattu lahirua @ yahoo.com
2004年 8月 18日 (水) 18:40:46 JST

Dear score users,

   We have a linux cluster running redhat 7.2. I
changed the IP address of the network card which
connects to the external network and restarted the
network service. After that I can't connect to the
server from other pc in the network. It gives the
error message " no route to host". Also I can't
connect to cluster nodes from the server. I get the
same error message.
   I used the normal IP configuration method(network
configuration tool) for red hat linux. Have i done
something wrong? What is the correct way of doing it?

Best wishes

lahiru