[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Omni OpenMP linker error : atomic_dec, atomic_inc

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 9月 16日 (火) 16:47:52 JST

In article <20030916073440.2943.qmail @ web41613.mail.yahoo.com> Joseph Antony <joseph_antony @ yahoo.com> wrotes:
> Hello all,
> I've been trying to get the Omni OpenMP compiler to
> work on our cluster.
>
> I found the following compilation error and am
> wondering how it could be resolved?

> PS I found a link to the Japanese section of the
> mailing list, but was unable to follow -
> http://www.pccluster.org/pipermail/score-users-jp/2002-December/001004.html

atomic_inc() inline function defined on kernel header file before redhat 7.2:
     usr/include/asm/atomic.h
On redhat 7.3, this function is not found in this file,
(perhaerps redhat  policy is changed.)
if you want to compile SCore and OpenMP on redhat 7.3 or newer,
you must install kernel source code on the host.
If you installed kernel-source rpm, atomic_inc() is defined following file:
    usr/src/linux-2.4/include/asm/atomic.h
And SCore 5.2.0 or later use the file.

So please install kernel-source rpm on the host, and recompile SCore and OMNI
again.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa